Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to YOU, the user of this website and LUKE, HARRIS AND SENI LIMITED the operator and administrator of the “Scratch2Win” Game on the website https://www.s2win.ng.
- Parties’ means both you (the user of this service) and Luke, Harris and Seni Limited the administrator of this website.
- Service’ Means the scratch2win game(s)
- Terms’ Means These terms and condition
- Content’ Means any content writing, software , data compilation , images ,audio-visual content or other information published on this website
- ABOUT SCRATCH2WIN
Scratch2Win is a Web and mobile-based interactive game platform operated by Luke, Harris and Seni Limited under licence of Do Media Ltd (Parent Company) in collaboration with easy payments platforms. By participating in the Games on the platform, you consent to the terms and conditions of third party partners / payment gateway providers, and license Luke, Harris and Seni Limited to use, publish your name, photograph, voice etc. to promote the Scratch2Win game.
These terms, as may be amended from time to time, apply entirely to the participation and participants of the Scratch2Win games that is made available to the public and any individual using mobile telephone device and access to the Internet (Web).
By participating in the Scratch2win Game platform, you hereby ACCEPT these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you absolutely must not participate on the Scratch2Win game Platform.
By using this website and Agreeing to these terms and Conditions, You represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity to accept these terms.
- To participate in the Scratch2Win game platform, you need to create an account .To create an account you may register on s2win.ng by providing your name, a valid and verifiable email address and a desired password an account will be created for you with a unique wallet Identification Number (Wallet ID). Any / All registration on the Web, mobile and App will be considered as the user's request to participate in the games according to these Terms & Conditions:
- You may not sell, rent or give away your Account, create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. Please notify us immediately if your Account has been unauthorized accessed and modify your login details immediately. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the login details, and for any purchases made through your Account, whether or not authorized by you. If you provided us with contact information, you shall keep it accurate and up-to-date. You shall only use your Account for non-commercial purposes.
- OUR GAMES OFFERING
To participate, you may select any of the games below on the website @ https://www.s2win.ng
- QUICK CASH Stake N100to Win N2000
- EAZI STREET Stake N100 to Win N5000
- DOUBLE DOUBLE Stake N100to Win N15,000
- MORE MONEY Stake N100to win N50,000
- TRIPLE PLAY Stake N100 to win N150,000
- NAIRA RAIN Stake N100to win N500,000
- GO FOR GOLD Stake N100to win N1,000,000
- HOW TO PLAY
- After Registration, you will be required to fund your wallet from which a non- refundable participation charge per game selected is deducted.
- To play you will be directed to ‘Select Game’, choose / select from the list of games available for play.
- After selecting your game choice, a set of numbers are displayed as the ‘WINNING NUMBER’, in order to uncover a matching set of numbers, gently scratch with your thumb or finger your device screen to scratch2win. Any participant who scratches open a matching set of numbers in the identical sequence in which they are displayed wins the prize money for that category of Play /Game.
- The winner will be required to provide his / her account details, (the requested bank account name must be same as registration name) and the account credited with the prize money.
- Payments will Onlybe made to account detail i.e (name of account holder) that is same as registration name.
- FUNDING YOUR WALLET
You can fund your wallet through any of the payment options listed below:
- Debit or credit Cards
- GTPay ( Accepts all bank cards and accounts)
- USSD Payment Channel (*737# , *565)
- Bank Transfer
- GTB Online Banking / Mobile App
- CASH-OUT POLICY
To initiate cash-out successfully a winner must be compliant with the following
- Registration name provided by the winner must MATCH the name on the bank account information supplied for cash-out.
- Only verified emails or Phone Number is valid for Cash-Out.
- All winnings above N1, 000,000.00 (One Million Naira) will be remitted via a certified bank draft.
- EMAIL ADDRESS / PHONE NUMBER VERIFICATION
- Where Email Address / Phone number of a Winner is unverified at the point of Cash-out. The winner should login and edit their profile to resend the verification process and verify accordingly.
- You are required to verify your email address / phone number on the links shared with you to regularize your account for cashout.
- ACCOUNT NAME VERIFICATION
- Where account name provided by winner does not coincide with registration name, winner will not be able to cashout winnings.
- To verify account name you will be required to lodge the issue on the support portal on the site and administer self-help by following instructions on how to verify account name.
- You will also be required to upload a valid government issued Identification (ID) card i.e. National ID card, International Passport, Voters Card /Tax Card or BVN.
- Our support team will verify the authenticity of documents uploaded and Feedback turnaround time for account name verification is 72hours.
- Cash-out is approved upon successful verification
The Scratch2Win game can be played by persons who are at least 18 years old, excluding all employees, representatives and agents of the ORGANIZER (Luke, Harris and Seni Limited), their respective parents and/or affiliated companies, Contest suppliers, and those with whom any of the foregoing are domiciled.
The organizers decision in respect of all matters to do with the Scratch card game will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- COMMENCEMENT AND DURATION.
The Scratch to win Scratch card game shall be an on-going operation.
The prizes for winners are in CASH, as follows:
- Cash Prizes of N2,000 , N5,000 , N15,000 , N50,000 , N150,000 , N500,000 and N1,000,000 are paid out to Lucky winners throughout the duration of the game.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss of prize occasioned by the provision of inaccurate Account details supplied by a participant or any entrant by any third party connected with this game
- No products or other alternative to the prizes will be offered. The cash prizes are not transferable.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION, SELECTION AND PRIZE FORFEITURE
- Participants with matching sets of numbers are declared instant winners.
- The participant who uncovers matching sets of numbers in the exact sequence as displayed on the screen is immediately notified of the win (instant winner pop up banner) by the system at the point of play.
- All cash winnings are paid instantly into the verified account information provided by the winner.
- If the winner is unable to claim the prize or provide payment details up to 180 days (One hundred and eighty days) after publication and notification, entitlement to the prize automatically Lapses/expires.
- Winners will be chosen by software provided by Luke, Harris and Seni Limited from all Scratch entries received and verified by Luke, Harris and Seni Limited or its Affiliates and/or its agents.
- ACCEPTABLE USE
You must not use this game in any way that causes, or may cause, and or discredit the image, reputation, standard or impairment of its authenticity; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
You must not use the Web link (URL) of the Scratch2Win game for any commercial purposes, other than the Scratch card game.
- RIGHT TO USE PLAYERS DETAIL
- You grant to Luke, Harris and Seni Limited a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute all player details in any existing or future media.
- You also grant to Luke, Harris and Seni Limited the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- NO WARRANTIES
- The Scratch card game website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Luke, Harris and Seni Limited make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Luke , Harris and Seni Limited, its partners and affiliates do not warrant that:
- This Scratch card game shall at all times be uninterrupted by network, or service providers.
- The deduction of the entry / participation fee is a guarantee the player would win the prize
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Luke, Harris & Seni Limited, will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the Scratch card game, or otherwise in connection with same:
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any damage to your mobile device in the process of participating in this Scratch card game in the process of Scratching or in any other manner or any misconception of the working of this Scratch card game
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Luke, Harris and Seni Limited have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- For any loss of prize money occasioned by you as a result of providing inaccurate payment details, Luke , Harris and Seni Limited is absolved completely as the payment will be made to the account provided by you.
- Nothing in this terms and condition shall exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Luke, Harris and Seni Limited liability in respect of any:
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Luke , Harris and Seni Limited; or
- Matter, which it would be illegal or unlawful for Luke, Harris and Seni Limited to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit its liability.
- OTHER PARTIES
- You accept that as a limited liability entity, Luke, Harris and Seni Limited has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against its officers, management or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Scratch2Win game.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in herein will protect its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Luke , Harris and Seni Limited
- UNENFORCEABLE PROVISIONS
If any provision of this terms and conditions is or is found to be unenforceable under applicable law that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Luke , Harris and Seni Limited and undertake to keep Luke , Harris and Seni Limited indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by it to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of its legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Luke , Harris and Seni Limited arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, [or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions] stated herein or in respect to the Scratch card game .
- BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to Luke, Harris and Seni Limited other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, it may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Scratch card game, prohibiting you from accessing the Scratch card game, blocking or disabling your account; and also report you to the relevant security agency or authority and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Luke, Harris and Seni Limited may revise and/or review these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised/reviewed terms and conditions will apply to the Scratch card game from the date of the publication of the revised/reviewed terms and conditions on the Scratch card game website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Luke, Harris and Seni Limited may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with its rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In the event of any dispute arising thereof, or any other agreement or instrument made in furtherance to this terms and agreement, that you agree to notify Luke, Harris and Seni Limited and thereafter to settle same by mediation.
In the event that the parties are unable to settle themselves, the dispute shall be referred to the National Lottery Regulatory Commission for settlement and where all channels of resolution has failed an Arbitrator shall be appointed by the President of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Nigeria (UK Branch).The decision of the Arbitrator shall be final as to the contents of this agreement or the instrument and as to the proper mode of carrying the provision into effect.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms and conditions [together with any other documents] constitute the entire agreement between you and Luke, Harris and Seni Limited in relation to the Scratch2Win game and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your participation.
- REGISTRATIONS AND AUTHORISATIONS
SCRATCH2WIN is registered with Trademark, Patent and Design Registry.
- By participating in the Scratch2Win game, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no-show policy of the provider.
- By entering into the Scratch card game you have waived all your rights to cancel your participation in the Scratch2Win game.
- FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE
By participating in the Scratch2Win game, you agree to receive further invitations to participate in the game and or other games/competition promoted and organized by Luke, Harris and Seni Limited or its affiliates, which would be sent to your mobile phone device /email.
- ORGANIZERS RESPONSIBILITY
Luke, Harris and Seni Limited’s responsibility is strictly limited in giving the Cash Prizes. Luke, Harris and Seni Limited cannot be held responsible for any delay or impossibility of using the website, or your inability to participate in the game because of a technical problem or internet connection. All participation will be considered received by Luke, Harris and Seni Limited, when you are fully registered and with funds in your wallet. You hereby agree that you recognize and accept that the journal of the informatics system of the Scratch2Win game IT system is the proof of the date, hour, minute and second of play.
Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law, we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by you due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect to the Scratch2Win game, up to an aggregate amount of the aggregate cost of your participation in the game as stated in the terms and conditions herein (whether for one event or series of connected events).
However and to the extent permitted by law, neither Luke , Harris and Seni Limited, nor any of its officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners, distributors, affiliates, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the Scratch2Win game shall be liable for:
- any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of anticipated revenue, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim etc;
- Any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including exchange rates, financial policies etc);
- any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the participation in the Scratch card game ;
- or any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, wilful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to any of our other business partners (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies) whose products and services are (directly or indirectly) made available, offered or promoted on the Scratch card game platform, including but not limited to bad network, deduction of participating fees, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond the control of Luke , Harris and Seni Limited.
- GOVERNING LAW
This Scratch2Win game is organized under and governed by the laws and statutes of Nigeria. These Terms & Conditions are valid during the Scratch card game until amended or suspended by the Organizer.
- CONVERSION TO OTHER LANGUAGES
The original English version of these terms and conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and you cannot derive any rights from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive. The English version is available on our website www.s2win.ng
If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.
© Copyright 2020 Luke, Harris & Seni Ltd,